Customer Success Manager
Hi, we’re CompanyCam.
We create simple-to-use, visual-first communication and accountability tools for contractors. Imagine a B2B SaaS (business-to-business software-as-a-service) app that doesn’t look like garbage, built by a team of capable, laid-back people.
But don’t let the chill throw you off; we’re a fast-growing, product-led startup with big plans for the future.
We're looking for self-motivated, empathetic, problem-solving Customer Success Managers to join our team. Through strategic outreach, you'll use your top-notch communication skills to ensure customers successfully implement CompanyCam, adopt it across their company and achieve their business goals.
The ideal candidate is obsessed with helping customers succeed. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for educating new and existing customers on the ins-and-outs of CompanyCam in order to retain and expand a book of business. You will serve as a trusted point of contact and proactively ensure client’s long term needs are met across the customer lifecycle: onboarding, adoption, renewal, and expansion.
In this role you will...
- Be responsible for educating new and existing customers on the ins and outs of CompanyCam in order to retain and expand business.
- Serve as the current customer point of contact and proactively ensure the client’s long term needs are met across the customer lifecycle.
- Train onboarding customers on all aspects of CompanyCam software.
- Keep customers updated with new product features.
- Assist in building training materials and resources for customers.
- Understand your customers' needs in order to identify and drive additional revenue opportunities for your book of business.
- Show up every day, taking the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you're OK working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Do good by treating your co-workers and customers the way you would like to be treated.
- Have previous experience working in a customer-facing role, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Be customer-focused, with a passion for providing an amazing customer experience and helping clients achieve great things.
- Have outstanding time management and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate and prioritize multiple customer engagements.
- Be a great communicator: you "work in the open", don't take critique personally, and can solicit, manage, and appropriately respond to feedback from stakeholders, users, and fellow CSMs.
It'd be nice if you...
- Have a track record of building proactive, value-driven relationships with clients.
- Have experience working with software and the ability to learn a wide variety of tools.
- Have a BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Are fluent in writing and speaking Spanish.
- Reside permanently and currently in Lincoln, NE or the surrounding metro area. Sorry, we're not hiring outside the US at this time even if you're willing to work during US time zones.
How we work at CompanyCam:
CompanyCam is a fun, fast-paced team united by our core values of Show Up, Grow Up and Do Good. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — CompanyCam is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great!
This is a salary + monthly bonus position at CompanyCam. Our average starting base salary is $48,000, and is based on experience. Customer Success team members can earn (on average) $1,000 / month in bonus compensation. We also offer meaningful equity and other benefits.
Ready to apply?
If you share our passion for serving our customers and bringing truth and transparency to the contracting industry, we’d love to review your application!